Excromissionalism Poems - By Destiny Oku

Combination of poems.
EXCROMISSIONALISM

When I was in the university of America, I was very arrogant and due to my arrogance I came across an India girl which I approach but she refused without reasons which made me to punch her nose and mouth and started bleeding so her parents took actions against me and took me to the court of Gambeson when I got there the magistrate call me "Hey you boy, why are you walking rasterdominic and masterdominic but I did not answer. The next day I was sent to the court of Carlo 8:08 stroke 4:04 there I was free. The next day when I got to school my principal called me "Hey you boy how was the case of yesterday justified then I say yesterday case was excromissionalism by my power and that is the letter word 25 which made my principal to give me 36 stroke of the cain then I swear I will never speak vernacular indemnity of my year again.
Thanks.

PRAYER BEDTIME

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John bless the bed that I lay on, before I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep, four corners of my bed four angels they are spread two at the foot and two at the head four to carry me when I’m sleep I go by sea I go by land the Lord made me with his right hand should any danger will come to me sweet Jesus Christ will deliver me. I’m the branch and he’s the flower I pray God send me a happy hour should I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

THE NAUGHTY BOY

Listen to this little naughty boy
What a haughty naughty boy!
In conversation with his house captain during an hostel inspection.

Why is your bed so dirty? Ask the captain
I don’t know sir. Answer the boy

Are you sick? (Capt.)
That is a question sir. (Boy)

Don’t be stupid. (Capt.)
That is an advice sir. (Boy)

Get out of this room (Capt.)
That is a command sir. (Boy)

Goodness what a boy! (Capt.)
That is an exclamation sir. (Boy)

May God have mercy on your health (Capt.)
That is a prayer sir. (Boy)

What a real naughty or haughty boy!!!

SATISFY PRAYER

He that is down need fear no fall, he that is low no pride
He that is humble ever shall ask God to be his guide
I am content with what I have little be it or much
Lord satisfy will I be, because thou saves me
Fullness is such a body
Is that, that grow from privilege year after years back
It grows from age to age,